Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fear of writing...

I talk lot but when it comes to write down my thought on paper a strange fear comes to my mind...I don't know where that comes from.
Out of much determination today I decided to start it, not because of passion but necessity.
I want to pursue management as my career in which effective writing is a very important. So here I come...I am putting one of my thought and request you if you happen to go thought it to comment on not only content of it but also on my writing...
Uncertainty is the most intriguing part of human life....it makes one to work hard and strive for every opportunity as one can not be sure of any thing...every thing is changing what one has or can do today one may not be able to mirror same tomorrow.
I want to cite one example of myself...
Last year I appeared in two MBA entrance examination scoring a decent if not good...95.5% in cat and 96% in XAT ....but did not get a call as I performed poorly in English section of XAT failing to clear english cutoff..that time I thought may be I can do better next year...but this is even after resigning from job I could not performed to my potential...I sought it as a classic example of uncertainty theory of human life....

No comments: