Friday, January 20, 2012

Why I want to do MBA...

From last one year this question constantly haunts me... actually why I want to do MBA??
Frankly speaking till now I don't know why?? But yes I disparately want to do it....

From childhood till now all my academic decisions were prerogative of elders of my family...It was more like a master and follower relation....master told thee to do something and thy agreed to that...same way my uncle told me that I was good at math so I should do engineering( I am sure that he too would have not had knowledge about engineering) and I agreed...
With luck and prayer of love one's I cleared IIT-JEE, I remember it was first time during the counselling that I voiced my opinion that I want to join Msc-Mathematics in IIT-Kanpur which was to me seams the best option which was very easily ignored and I ended up doing my degree in Mechanical Engg..
But that was past story I do not have same pressure on me now...I can take my decision on my own( except some decisions) so now I want to do MBA by my choice not following my family mood of me being a IAS.
But now the real problem comes why do I want to do MBA??
There are two reason which I assume to be the real reason for my craving to do MBA...
1. I have not enjoyed any thing I have done so far neither my Mechanical Engg. nor my IT job.
2. I disparately want to be an entrepreneur and positively think business school will provide me a good insight and plate-form.
I have lately realized that I am good at two thing..
first:- I am an logical person and see every thing with an eye of engineer.
second:- I am good at connecting with people; I am good at putting myself at other shoe.

And last but not the least I want to go again into an institute with my own choice and live it with all my energy....
If you happen to see this post please do leave your suggestion...consider it my request....

No comments: